Now you can download .Net Framework 4.5 Offline Installer for Windows 7 as well as Windows 8/XP which is officially released by Microsoft.
Previously, many of our readers asked to post about this as when they download Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 they face problem or internet connectivity and also many of the other readers also faced problem of not getting their apps installed.
The largest IT company Microsoft had already released .Net Framework new version 4.5 along with RTM version of Windows 8. For Windows 8 users, they need not to install .Net framework, as it comes pre-installed with it.
Also Read : How to Speed Up Windows 8 Easily?
If you are having other Windows operating system on your PC then you need to install Microsoft .Net in Windows 7/8/XP. From here, you will be getting direct download link to install .Net Framework 4.5 on your PC. This is an offline installer.
Also below, we have even given the full tutorial on how you will be able to install it into your operating system easily.
Also See : SHAREit for PC
You can download it from the link given below:
- Download .Net Framework 4.5 Offline Installer (Windows OS)
- Mirror Link for downloading Microsoft .Net Framework Standalone Installer
Below I have given out some of the requirements which your system needs as to install this framework onto their computer system.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 System Requirements :
- Windows 7/8/Vista SP2 (x86 or x64)
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 SP1/SP2 (x64) or SP2 (x64)
- 1.2 GHz processor or more better processor would do.
- 512 MB or more RAM
- 2GB of Hard disk must be available
Above mentioned are the very basic requirement which you need for your computer system.
Facts about .Net framework 4.5
- The Microsoft .Net framework 4.5 was updated on October, 2012 to correct the issue of improper timestamp on digital certificate, which caused digital signature on files produced and signed by Microsoft to expire prematurely.
- The .Net framework replaces the old version. When you install newer version, it replaces the assemblies of older version.
Download & Install .Net Framework 4.5 (Offline Installer)
I have already given the link to download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 above and below I have given out the installation steps which you need to follow. Mind the steps are not that much easy.
- First you need to copy the Windows 8 setup files to your hard drive. If you are having Windows setup ISO copied on your system, then you can mount it by right clicking on it and select “mount” or you can extract its content.
If you have Windows setup disc and do not want to copy the contents, it’s completely fine. Insert the disc in your PC’s CD Rom/ DVD ROM, so that windows can access its content.
- Now you just need to open Command Prompt as administrator of the system and then enter the following command:
Dism /online / enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:F:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess
Here “F:” is representing the CD/DVD drive letter in your system which contains the Windows setup disc. Replace it with correct drive letter according to your system.
If you have extracted Windows setup files in a directory, replace F:/sources/sxs with correct path.
- As soon as you will execute the above given command on Command Prompt, the Windows will start installing Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 to your system and this will not require internet connection. This will take few minutes and you will get the message that operation had been completed successfully.
- Now you have installed .Net Framework 4.5 (Offline Installer) on Windows 7/8/XP successfully
Also Read : SHAREit Download
I hope you have now successfully done by downloading .NET Framework 4.5 Offline or Standalone Installer for your Windows operating system and if you faced any issue regarding this post then please do comment and let us know about that, we will get to you as soon as possible.