Today we are going to provide to you tutorial on how to easily download Torrent on iPhone as well as Android.
Downloading torrents is the most common activity of and internet user these days. By torrents we can download software, games, videos, movies, songs and much more.
As torrents provides high speed download features so they are getting popularity increased day by day.
Now in the current era, everything is going mobile and the era of smartphones have provided features to users to do most of the task on their smartphone which they were doing earlier on their PC or laptop.
Please Read : Top Clients for Windows as well as MAC Computer
[Tutorial] Download Torrent Files on iPhone & Android
Here I’m with the tutorial on how to download torrent on iPhone & Android mobile.
First thing to tell you is that it is really possible to easily get torrent files on iPhone as well as Android Smartphone with the use of single application.
So I start with the iPhone first.
There are two methods by which you can download torrent files on your iPhone Mobile. First method doesn’t require jailbreaking your iPhone and neither any app.
First Method to Download Torrent on iPhone
- Start browser and then search for the torrent file which you want.
- Once you find the file then download the torrent link on your iPhone using the same browser.
- Now start zbigz.com from your iPhone browser. It will redirect you to the mobile site i.e. m.zbigz.com.
- Now upload the torrent link file you got earlier and click on Go button there.
- Once zbigz prepares your file then it will give you single link to get the torrent normally.
Using this method the downloading will become normal as you download any other file on your iPhone.
Second Method – Requires Jailbreaking
- Once you got your iPhone jailbreaked then install a tweak on your iPhone named iTransmission 2.0.
- Once the app gets installed then you can search for any torrent file and download it on your iPhone directly.
This app works as a torrent client but requires Jailbreaking of your iPhone which is not legal as per Apple’s terms and conditions.
Read: Mobdro Download
Download Torrent on Android Mobile
Below I have given out full tutorial about the same, have a look.
Now if you own an Android mobile then here is the tutorial to download torrent on Android mobile.
Downloading torrents on Android mobile or smartphone is very easy as there are already some brand apps available at the GooglePlay store.
You can use uTorrent, BitTorrent, aTorrent, tTorrent, aDownloader or any other app.
Also See : SHAREit for PC
Also Read : SHAREit Download
As BitTorrent is the most popular so I start with the tutorial on how to download torrent on Android mobile with BitTorrent.
- Install the BitTorrent app on your Android mobile. You can search on the GooglePlay store to get to the app or use this official link.
- Install the app and then you need to start it.
- Now search for any torrent file and once you find that then click on download torrent link.
That’s it! The file will start downloading within the app.
This app comes with a great feature using which you can set that torrents will be downloaded on your Android mobile only if it’s on Wi-Fi network. If Wi-Fi isn’t available then it will not start using your cellular data plan. This will save you data cost from telecom company.
So folks, I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to download torrent files on Android as well as iPhone and if you faced any type of issue then please do comment and let us know.