Here in this post we will guide you through how you can fix blue screen error in Windows 7 OS. Blue screen error is linked with the BSOD problem. It has been seen that most of the individuals have switched from Vista. And this BSOD problem is mostly occurring with Windows 7 OS.
This error can cause your Windows to crash. And in result you can also lose your data. Some times this error can come because of some hardware issues. But if you are getting this error regularly with your Windows 7 then here is a correct solution to it.
After a long standing research now we have come with a solution to this problem. If you are the one who is facing such kind of problems then here in this post we will give a tutorial how you can fix this blue screen error in Windows 7.
For this problem Microsoft has given an official update as Hotfix from which you can fix this blue screen error in Windows 7 operating system. Here are some of the important steps that you can follow to get this update and fix your BSOD problem.
Fixing Blue Screen Error in Windows 7 OS using Hotfix :
It is requested to follow each and every step which is given below, it will help you to easily fix Blue Screen Error in Windows 7 operating system.
- Open your internet browser and go to the following link.
- And then select for the “download Hotfix available” option.
- After clicking on that option you have enter your email address and the unique code given.
- After that click on the given option request hotfix.
- You will get a conformation email on your mail ID.
- And from there you can easily get the update for Hotfix and fix your blue screen error.
So that was the standard method officially given by Microsoft but below I have given some more issues which can cause this problem.
Read: Mobdro Download
Tips to Fix Blue Screen Error in Windows 7 :
A) Scanning for Malware :
This problem can also occur due Malware and virus which can affect your system. What you have to do is just scan your system for Malware and virus. If you get any then deleted it from your system. In this way you can also fix this blue screen error in your Windows 7. You can even use Antivirus for Windows OS for this.
B) Security patches :
Microsoft launches different security patches every month. You can also fix this problem by regularly downloading the security patches by enabling the Windows update. Just turn on the Windows update and you are done. It will automatically download and install the respective updates to your PC. You can find the Update settings in the control panel in system and security.
Here you can see the option of system and security just click it. And here you will get the update option. Just turn on the updates.
C) Fix hard drive errors :
This problem can also occurs due to hardware malfunction which can also result your system to crash. For solving this problem here is better solution/ by fixing the hard drive errors.
- Open my computer and right click on the hard drive you want to check for errors.
- Just right click on the hard drive.
- After that click on the last option that’s properties.
- After clicking on the properties you will get a submenu in that just select the tools option.
- After select the check now button given under the error checking option.
- And you are done with that.
Also See : SHAREit for PC
Also Read : SHAREit Download
So, these were some of the important steps which you take for fixing blue screen error in your Windows 7 OS. If you faced any issue then please do comment and let our experts solve it for you.