Here is another post on how to easily download Android Apps and Games (APK) from Google Play Store to PC or Computer. We have provided a simple and easy to follow tutorial about it.
Android’s popularity is not going to end as it’s a Google product and Google knows how to use its product and make them useful for users. From the very first day it came on to the mobile phone system, it helped people to stay connected to internet very well than any other mobile phone and also it helped users to do all mobile phone related task and that too very comfortably.
As Google holds thousands of apps & games so people look for some crazy experiments. One of them is download Android apps & games from Google Play store to PC and use them. If you too want to do that then I’m here with the perfect and simplest guide.
Well, doing this thing is not simple but I’ll make sure that I write it in simplest possible step by step tutorial here. But let me tell you what is the benefit of doing Android apps & games download from Google Play store to PC.
- How To Root Sony Xperia Z? – Simple Tutorial
- Download Temple Run for PC
- Download Subway Surfers for PC
Benefit of downloading Android Apps & Games to PC from Google Play Store
The main benefit is that you can keep the downloaded app & games on pc with you for life time or up to your wish and you can install them on any Android smartphone you want to.
You don’t have to download apps & games from Google Play store again and again on each device as you already have them on your PC and you need to just simply transfer them to the other devices.
I think this single benefit is good enough to convince you to download Android apps & games from Google Play store to PC.
So next thing you need is the guide on how to download Android apps & games from Google Play store to PC. Here I start with the tutorial. This tutorial will work only with the free apps and games, so keep this thing noted before.
How to download Android apps & games from Google Play store to PC [Guide]
Please follow each and every step which is described below and don’t skip any part of it.
- Download the Real APK Leecher on your PC. The tool is available for free.
- Extract the downloaded folder and click on the installation file named APK Downloader.
- Now you need to register for using the software on your PC. Don’t worry it’s just a normal registration.
- Now the tool will start on your Windows PC.
- Enter the name of the app & game that you want to download on your PC and search for that.
- You will find list of available apps on the Google Play store now right click on any app you want to download and select the option with label ‘Download this app’.
- The apk file of the app or game your downloaded will start downloading and it will take some time depending on your internet connection and file size.
That’s it! Now you’ve downloaded Android apps & games from Google Play store to PC, so enjoy.
If you find any problem then comment it down and I’ll solve it asap. Please share this post on Facebook and other social media websites.