Hey everyone, here in this post we will guide you how you can fix Windows 7 Not genuine Error by following easy tutorial which we have given in this post. It has been seen that most of the individuals use pirated Windows 7 operating system on their PC. And after sometime they face a problem of counterfeiting and shows that the operating system is not genuine which disables their control panel and shows them a black screen written with a not genuine notification. However there are many tools to fix it and make your Windows 7 Genuine again but here in this post we will guide you through an easy and the best way which you can follow.
First let me tell you the possible reasons that you are getting “Windows 7 Not Genuine” error into your computer system. If you recently tried to use some software from torrents or such bad websites? If you are using the pirated software or the trial period of your OS is now over? If yes! then you will surely see this error but you don’t have to worry now as we have given working tutorial to easily fix this issue and will make your Windows 7 genuine.
So the tutorial starts below.
Steps to Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error in your PC :
Please follow each and every step which is given below as it will help you to fix this error completely, its request not to skip any step here while fixing Windows 7 Not Genuine Error. Keep on reading.
- Open your system.
- And go to your run command.
- Now to go to the run command just press the start button and there you can find a search bar and writer there CMD.
- Now after writing CMD there you will see that it shows CMD option.
- Just right click on that and select run as administrator.
- Remember that you have select CMD option by running it as administrator.
- After that when it opens up the command prompt just write a command- “SLMGR –REARM” on that.
- After giving this command just press enter.
- It will take few minutes and after that it shows you this prompt which is given by script host.
You will get this prompt by Windows script host which says :
Command completed successfully. Please restart the system for the changes to take effect.
Now the only thing which is remaining is to restart your computer system so that you can finally enjoy and use Windows 7 Genuine OS as we have now fixed the error.
So, these were some of the easy to use steps that you can follow to easily learn how you fix your Windows 7 not genuine error easily. Remember to follow these steps carefully. And if you faced any issue while following this easy to use guide then please do comment and let us know about it. We will surely get to you for help our readers.