- How to Download Colosseum Defense for PC – Windows Guide
- How to Activate Windows 8 (Easy Activation Method)
- Download Fashion Story: Pool Party for PC or Computer for Free [Installation Guide]
- How to Download Blocky Roads for PC – Windows Installation Guide
- Talking Ben the Dog Free Download for PC – Windows Guide
Windows 8 is one of the top most operating system from Microsoft which won the heart of many people in really very short period of time. But many people out here don’t know that they can easily install Windows 8 from USB by creating bootable pen drive. Please keep on reading to know more about this. We have started with the tutorial below.
Here in this post we are going to give you a tutorial on how you can install Windows 8 from USB pen drive on your PC These steps will guide you through with the installation of Windows 8 through a pen drive. And keep in mind that do not miss any of these steps given in the description.
Please Read : How to Activate Windows 8 ?
Important requirements while installing Windows 8 from USB
If you don’t have such system which is compiling with the below mentioned requirements then I’ll recommend not to install Windows 8 OS from Bootable Pen drive as then this tutorial might not work for you.
- You should have a pen drive of at least 8 GB.
- Windows 8 DVD or ISO file.
- A personal computer or laptop on which you have to install Windows 8 from Bootable Pendrive.
- Windows 7USB/DVD download tool. You can download this tool from this link
- Just click on first step of installation and you will be able to download this tool.
After you have done with these important steps now we can start making our pen drive Bootable for Windows 8 Operating system.
Check Out : Top 5 Windows 8 Antivirus
Tutorial : Install Windows 8 from USB (Bootable Pen Drive)
As notified above also please follow each and every steps. As every step in this tutorial is very important.
- Now just install the respective tool on your PC.
- After installation you will see an icon on your desktop as Windows 7 USB/ DVD tool.
- Just right click on that icon and select run as administrator.
- After that you have to select the ISO file for Windows 8 from browse option.
- If you don’t have an ISO file for Windows 8 then download it and if you already have a windows 8 DVD then make an image file of it by using Nero.
- Open Nero and select the copy option and select image recorder in that. And you are done.
- After getting the ISO image. Just open the tool and select the browse option.
- After selecting browse option select the destination where your Windows 8 ISO file is kept and then click next.
- Then it will prompt you an option as erase USB drive so, when you get this option just click okay this will format your USB drive completely.
- After formatting your respective USB drive it will start the process for copying Windows 8 installation files to your USB drive.
- It will take at least 20-30 to prepare your USB drive to get bootable.
- Till then you can have some snacks.
- After completing it will prompt you as Bootable USB device created successfully.
- So, alas! You have done it. Now you can easily use this Bootable USB drive to install Windows 8 on your PC or laptop.
- To start the installation process you must change the settings of your BIOS. So, go into your BIOS settings by restarting your PC and pressing F2 or Del key on the start screen of your pc or your laptop.
Then go to the boot menu. After getting to the boot menu just select the removable devices option. And save changes. And you are done. Now you can easily install your Windows 8 with your Bootable USB drive. Using this tool is very beneficial as it formats your pen drive easily and copies all the files and content to USB drive in an easy way.
So, this was a small tutorial from which you can easily learn that how you make your USB drive Bootable for Windows 8 so that you can easily install Windows 8 from USB without any further problem.
If you liked this post then please do share it with your friends over Facebook, Google+ and also keep visiting this blog.