Today we are going to cover another fantastic and beautiful software and here we have posted about how to free download CPU-Z for Windows 7/8 as well as Windows XP/Vista. Please read the below given introduction.
Ever heard of CPU-Z, a true program that shows all the hidden information about your computer? Are you looking to know more about this software or are you in search to download CPU-Z for free (Windows)? Then you are at the right place, as I am going to explain all the information that you need through this article. Read on the article, find the use, features and benefits of CPU-Z and finally at the end of this post, you will get the free download link to own this software.
Please See : Opera Mini for PC available for Windows
Why you need to download CPU-Z on PC?
As many of my pretty readers might be still confused about this software, let be shortly describe about CPU-Z. This is a free software developed and distributed by CPUID, which is used to collect various information about the main components working inside your computer. Once or twice or thrice in a lifetime of using computer, every user may encounter situation where he need to know the details of components working inside his system. As they are not visible from outside, you will either need to rip off your system to find the manufacturer and details of the components or yet another easy method is to use CPU-Z.
Features of CPU-Z for Windows 7/8/XP as well as Vista
As we now understood what CPU-Z is and why it is being used by various computer users, now it is time to find out what does this freeware offers. It delivers various details of main components working under its hood including Mainboard, CPU, Memory and System.
After you download CPU-Z it find those details through its detection engine. Further features delivered by this program is given below.
- Various important information regarding CPU such as name & code name, number, cache information, package, clock speed & multiplier etc.
- System specifications, model and family, number of cores and threads.
- Mainboard information such as the manufacturer name, model, chipset, BIOS information etc.
- Memory information delivers details about the type of memory used, number of channels, size of memory and its frequency.
- Moreover it also delivers various Graphics details such as the GPU name, code name and technology, GPU core, memory, type, size etc.
- Finally CPU-Z delivers the Windows version, build number and DirectX version in its final tab.
Please check : Download Shazam for PC or Computer
Free Download CPU-Z for your Windows 7/8/XP Computer
Please check more software in our Downloads category which you will surely like.
Note: It doesn’t matter whether your system is 32 or 64-bit, the software will be automatically installed depending on your type of operating system.
- Download CPU-Z for Windows 7/8/XP (Latest Version) from by clicking Download Now from this link
- Wait for the download to finish and once finish execute the downloaded file.
- Proceed further to install the software within your PC.
- Once the installation is finished, the program is ready to run on your PC.
- Click on the installed file (Shortcut added in your desktop), it will now run and all the details of your main devices will be showing by categorized into each tab.
- Congratulations! CPU-Z has been successfully installed on your PC. Now you can surf through each tab and gather details of each and every components within your system.
If you want to download CPU-Z for Windows 7/8 as well as Windows XP/Vista then you must not worry a bit even, it is the wonderful program developed to gather various information that cannot be found on system properties. The interface delivered by the software makes it very simple as well as effective and even a novice can find it easy for the operation. As this software is completely free to download, there is no bad in trying it out. Get this freeware right away and explore the hidden information of your main components of your computer.
I hope you enjoyed this new software and must have gone through to link given in this post to download CPU-Z for your Windows Computer and please share this post with your friends. Also post your valuable comments below.