- How to Download Super Stickman Golf 2 for PC and Install for Free
- Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Review – Ultra Affordable Jelly Bean Smartphone
- Download Goal.com for PC and Play Online on Computer (Windows Tutorial)
- How to Activate Windows 8 (Easy Activation Method)
- Download Forest Run game for PC – How to Tutorial
Hey guys you’re here on Tecnigen and you came here searching for a solution to get Internet Explorer has stopped working error fix.
Internet Explorer isn’t great these days but still Windows users prefer using it who doesn’t know the other available options like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, etc. But you still want to use Internet Explorer then you need to solve the issue which is very awkward.
The reason why this error of “Internet Explorer has stopped working” occurs is not of our concern here rather you want to solution to fix it but I’m going to tell you the causes of this problem as you should know the cause before cure. You can skip on to the solution directly.
Must Check - Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working [Solved]
Causes of “Internet Explorer has stopped working” problem
This problem occurs due to following problems,
- The very first cause come into my mind is that your Internet Explorer isn’t updated with the latest available security and other updates released by Microsoft.
- Second problem can be due to over loading of CPU of your PC.
- Thirdly it can be caused by some virus or malwares.
How to get Internet Explorer has stopped working error fix?
So guys, I told you the causes of the problem. Now I’m sharing the simple methods here that will let you get “Internet Explorer has stopped working” error fixed easily.
Update Internet Explorer
The very first thing you need to do is to update your internet explorer instantly with the latest version available for your Windows OS. Once you’ve latest version installed then you won’t find any such problem that you’re facing in the previous version.
You should check out How to category to learn few more tips and tricks or get your problems solved.
The reason why you should keep not just Internet Explorer but every software updated is that the latest versions comes with security and performance improvements and bug fixes.
Restart your PC
Restarting your PC can be a temporary solution to the problem as sometimes problem comes because the RAM storage of your CPU is full and there is no space for new processes of Internet Explorer.
So restarting will clear the RAM storage and the Internet Explorer processes can enter into the RAM which will kill the error.
Sometimes, problem also occurs due to the Add-ons. Add-ons are the tiny software or application that can be added to the Internet Explorer to increase its functionality. But sometimes there is some problem with a particular add-on which causes the whole browser to crash.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Close all the tabs of Internet Explorer and restart it again.
- Now click on Tools option at the top right corner and select Internet Options.
- Now move on to the Advanced tab and then click on Reset option available there.
- Now again click on Reset option over there.
Must Check - Temple Run for PC Download
This will clear all settings of your browser and reset it to new that will solve the problem you’re facing. Once the reset process is over then you need to restart your PC to save changes done.
Now the error of Internet Explorer has stopped working is fixed and you can enjoy surfing web using this default browser. Don’t forget to share the article with your friends online.