Hey friends, you all must be having Twitter account but the official Twitter website don’t provide more tools to manage account in order to keep things simple and easy. One tool developed by official developers is available over the internet which you can download and use to manage your Twitter account.
Here I’m with the simple guide on how to download TweetDeck for Chrome, Firefox, Mac & Windows 7/8/XP PC. Using this tool or software you can manage your Twitter account in a better way and as I mentioned above that its official Twitter software so you don’t need to worry about genuineness of the tool.
Must check – Download Instagram for Windows
Features of TweetDeck for Chrome, Firefox, Mac & Windows 7/8/XP
Following are the features of TweetDeck for Chrome, Firefox, Mac & Windows.
- The very first thing I liked about the TweetDeck is that it’s developed by the official developers. This simply means that the software is genuine and you don’t need to worry about getting your Twitter account hacked.
- Second feature is that you’ll be in touch with what all going on Twitter with the Timeline section. The Timeline section will be updated with all the latest Tweets going in your Twitter account automatically and you don’t even need to refresh.
- Third thing is the interaction section in which all things happening with your profile and your tweets will be shown in here. This is how interaction should be shown in Twitter but you’ve to use TweetDeck for that.
Must check – Get Latest Version of VLC
- Fourth one is the Messages sent to your Twitter profile. You can view all the messages coming to your profile directly from the TweetDeck here.
- The fifth feature is that it shows activity of all the people associated with your Twitter account. This was the feature which I was looking from the very first day on Twitter so that I can know what all my friends are doing over Twitter but now I found it in the TweetDeck.
- The TweetDeck comes with a search tool too using which you can search for any term over Twitter and the result will be fetched from the history.
- You can add any other column too which is missing from your desktop by click on Add Column button and then choosing the column you want to see in the desktop.
- You can hit the Settings great at last to tweak the settings of your account on TweetDeck.
- Oh yes, you can also Tweet whatever you want to share directly from the TweetDeck.
So guys this was all about TweetDeck. I hope you also find it very useful and you’re definitely going to use it. I’ve become a fan of this tool and added it on my Chrome.
Must check – Counter Strike 1.6 Free Download
Download TweetDeck to Manage Twitter Better
The above heading is very much related to the tool and here I’m providing the official link from where you can download TweetDeck for Mac and Windows (XP/7/8).
If you want to use it as extension on your Firefox or Chrome web browser then you need to search for it in the extension or add-on store on your particular browser.
Friends, please do share this posts with your friends over Facebook as well as Google+ and let us know your views about this post via comments.