WhatsApp is an excellent application allowing to chat with your frends for free. Initially developed for Android OS, it is now also possible to install and use on your PC with the help of Android Emulator programs, and from this post you will learn how to do that. Although WhatsApp for PC is not an official version of this application, yet the method we are offering for your convenience is totally clean, harmless, and free.
WhatsApp Messenger is an application that beats our good old SMS – the latter have quite limited functions, and moreover cost more. WhatsApp Messenger, on the other hand, offers more flexibility… and almost for free! The payment for WhatsApp is currently $0.99 per year, and the first trial year is free of charge.
Also read – Krrish 3 Free Download for PC, Mac
In order to install WhatsApp on your PC, please follow these simple steps below
- Install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your computer. The detailed instructions on how to download, install and use BlueStacks App Player are available here
- Using the search window in BlueStacks App Player, search for the application you are interested in (WhatsApp, in our case) – and click on the icon of the selected application.
- After that, WhatsApp will be downloaded to your computer, and will appear in BlueStacks App Player
- Now you may use WhatsApp for PC for free!
Also read – WeChat Free Download for PC, Mac
It is also possible to download WhatsApp or PC without the use of Android Emulator program; however, in this case you should be extra careful, as a lot of links that are available online are either fake, or may harm your computer.
Read: SHAREit for PC
What should you be aware of when using WhatsApp for PC?
- You probably know that there is no need to manually add your contacts to WhatsApp one by one when you are using it on your smartphone: once you install the messenger, it automatically finds all contacts in your phone book who use WhatsApp and create a list of WhatsApp contacts for you. However, when it comes to using WhatsApp for PC, the process is not as easy, and you have to manually add your contacts into the list.
- Using WhatsApp, you may send an unlimited number of free messages to any WhatsApp user in the world. Moreover, there is the possibility to send 100 free messages to those people who do not use WhatsApp
- WhatsApp allows to share mediafiles, such as photos and videos, and create your own personalized profile.
If you have any questions, or have experienced problems installing and using WhatsApp on PC, please let us know in the comments section, and we will do our best to help you sort out your problem. Enjoy using WhatsApp for PC and chatting with your friends for free!.