Do you want your online photos to always look excellent? Whether you are uploading photos from your birthday party to your social network page, or selecting a profile photograph for a professional network account, it is important that the pictures are of decent quality, required size and resolution, and look appropriate to the situation and context.
Nowadays the software market offers a multitude of photo editing tools and applications, and a lot of them are available for free use. Today we will dwell upon one of the most popular applications for editing photos (including adding backgrounds, effects, etc.) – PhotoFunia. Initially developed for Android users, this app can also be installed and used on your PC. Read on to learn how to do it!
Here is a simple guide that will help you download and install PhotoFunia on your PC, so that you can use this amazing program for free. Before you proceed, please make sure that the graphics drivers of your PC are up to date, otherwise you may have error messages during the installation process!
Read: SHAREit for PC
How to download and install PhotoFunia for PC
- Install BlueStacks Android Emulator following the detailed instructions here.
- Using the search window in BlueStacks App Player, search for PhotoFunia, and click on its icon once the search results come.
- PhotoFunia will be downloaded to your computer, and will appear in BlueStacks App Player
- Now you may enjoy using this wonderful app on your PC for free!
Some features of PhotoFunia that make it a perfect app for editing images:
- PhotoFunia has loads of ready-made frames that you can use for your photos.
- The application is very easy to use, with a simple and elegant user interface.
- There is a possibility to make photo collagesof two or more images.
- There are various filters and tools that can be applied to photos so that to create specific effects.
Please ask any questions if you have them, and have fun processing your photos with PhotoFunia for PC!