Dolphin Browser is one of the best mobile browsers developed for Android OS and also available for iOS. It does not weigh much, it is fast, convenient, and can easily be customized. Dolphin Browser features the so-called ‘desktop’ style of tabs, and the address and the search window are combined into one. By default the browser uses Google as its main search engine, but you can easily switch onto Yahoo! or Bing. You may bookmark pages using the ‘plus’ button located to the left from the search window, add shortcuts to pages to the start page of the browser, or even create a shortcut on your smartphone’s screen. Simply swipe on the left, and you will see all bookmarks – that is very easy and convenient!
The special function Dolphin Connect can help you synchronize bookmarks, the history of browsing, open tabs and saved passwords on different devices. The Share function allows to send links to social networks or other devices, save pages, etc. It is possible to add functions to the browser, such as download manager, saving pages in .pdf, and so on.
In order to download Dolphin Browser for PC, please make sure that the latest version of graphic drivers is installed, and follow the steps below:
- Install BlueStacks Android Emulator following the detailed instructions here.
- Using the search window in BlueStacks App Player, search for Dolphin Browser, and click on the icon of this application once it appears in the search results.
- Dolphin Browser will be downloaded to your computer, and will appear in BlueStacks App Player
- Now you may enjoy using Dolphin Browser for PC for free!
Advantages of Dolphin Browser:
- Quick access buttons on the browser’s start page (they are customizable, and you can choose the number of these buttons)
It is possible to view pages either in a full-screen mode, or with tabs
- Switching between the open pages can be done with the help of volume control wheel
- A long tap on any link will open a context menu that will offer you to save the link, to open the page, etc.
- Press Toolbox button in order to see other advantages of Dolphin Browser, for instance, such as synchronization with Google, safe browsing mode, etc.
Also read - TaoMix – How to Download for Your PC
In Dolphin Browser, it is possible to use symbols(called ‘gestures’) and voice in order to perform actions. There is a semi-transparent button with an icon of a dolphin, and once it is presses, you will be shown a screen from where you can open the website you need either by a voice command, or by drawing a certain gesture (by default, if you draw G – you will get Google.com, Y will take you to Youtube.com, etc.) You may create your own gestures! Unfortunately, if you install Dolphin Browser on your PC, it will not be possible to use these functions. But you can still enjoy the multiple advantages of Dolphin Browser nevertheless!